you are worth so much more than you will ever realize. you are capable of so much greatness. you are a PRINCESS! (or prince!) a child of a KING! never doubt your ability or your worth. if you feel yourself doubting say a prayer. talk to the King and He will help you understand your divine worth.
“more beautiful and glorious than you can possibly imagine.”
I am kind of laughing at the topic right now because for the life of me I don’t remember writing it as an option…defiantly meant to be I guess. Anyway here are five easy ways to improve your life today:
- Have a book and read it! Get off social media and read! Reading is not only good for your brain but it helps you relive stress and is a great way to “escape.”
- I am going to combine the next two because they go hand in hand…read your scriptures and say your prayers! (Bet you didn’t guess that hahah!) I can’t tell you how different my days are without scripture study and prayer. This one will improve your life in so many areas!!
- Keep your room/space clean. I feel like my room represents my life haha. If my room is messy I feel messy. If its unorganized than I feel very unorganized. Take 5 minutes everyday and tidy up your area. Having a clean space is so important.
- Drink lots of water! Stay hydrated my friends!
- Paint your nails. I can’t tell how much better I feel when my nails are painted and neat. Take sometime to pamper yourself and give yourself a mani or pedi.
Now these are just 5 I came up with but there are so many more little points that can help someone improve their own life so comment your “life tips” below!
CHALLENGE: Take at least one of these “life tips” and apply it in your life!
Have a great Monday!!
Hi! I am still here, alive and well! Hope you are all doing well and good too! I can’t believe that it is the 22nd of October and I just know getting around to post this. Remember my goal last month was to blog more… (not just MPT’s)…haha. I say this all the time but my life is SO busy right now and I am pretty sure that I could write pages of things (excuses I guess you could say) of why I haven’t blogged recently. I really miss it and maybe just maybe November will be my month! Anyways here are my September favs!
f a v o r i t e s
- Hunter Boot Spray. Guys if you own a pair on Hunter boots and you don’t own this stuff. Go to here and buy you some. (that as cheap as it gets) LIFE CHANGING. It really does make your boots look b r a n d new.
- Reece’s FastBreak. I hadn’t tired one until recently and they are my new favorite! Not that I need a new favorite candy bar….
- Brazilian Blowout hair treatment. If you’ve been following my blog for awhile now you know how my hair gets so frizzy and never stays in this Oklahoma humidity and I don’t honestly know why I waited so long to get one. (Besides the fact that they are slightly on the pricey side…) Guys I don’t have to do my hair anymore, it looks way healthier, and it will last about 6 months (hopefully)
(the picture on the right was right after the treatment so it has more of its curl back now)
- Maxwell! Guys this online shop is too cute for words. I am loving all the stuff they have posted! Hurry and get your favorite thing because there not there for long.
h i g h l i g h t s
- We took our Senior pictures at school and I am still in complete shock that I am a Senior!! It just gets more real each day though…
- Our grandparents came to visit and man they are great! Love them lots!!
- My mom and my sister and few friends went to Sadie Robertson’s Live Original tour in Dallas and it was great! I wish I could sit down and have lunch with all of them because they are such wise kids!
- #ldsconf was GREAT! They always seem to know just what I need to hear and it is always such a refreshing weekend!
And that was my month! I hope you all had a great September! Be looking for my October favorites + highlights soon. 😉
A couple days ago we had a wonderful person from our small town leave this world to go and live with our Father again. I was stunned with all the people’s kind words and wonderful things they said about him. I don’t think I ever heard anyone say any bad thing about this kind-hearted kid. I know I couldn’t say anything bad about him. I know without out a doubt that it was his time to leave the Earth but this whole thing got me thinking.
If I was to die today what would people be saying about me? What would people say that I was like? How would I be remembered?
I clearly remember the last time I talked with him. It was a couple weeks ago and I was working at the small convienence store in our town that he used to work at and he was filling up with gas on his motorbike. He came inside asked me how I was doing and bought a pop. He then walked back outside and came back in asking me if I had seen his glasses that he had set down somewhere, which I hadn’t seen. I helped him look and then he was on his way. This also sparked another question: What if I had known that it was the last time I would see him in this life? No, I didn’t know him very well at all but would I have done things differently or said something different?
My point in this post is to remind you how precious each and every day is here on Earth. Someday you will only be remembered. How will you be remember? Is there something you want to change? What do you need to do differently to remembered in a positive way? Also, treat everyone like its the last time you’ll see them because you’ll never know when it is truly the last.
Pray always, that you may come off conqueror; yea, that you may conquer Satan, and that you may escape the hands of the servants of Satan that do uphold his work. -D&C 10:5
There is SO much power in prayer. I encourage you to pray often, even if it just in your heart. You will gain so much from taking a couple minutes to pray. You will be strengthened. You will be filled with peace. You will have the courage to do what is right. You will have the power to resist temptation.
I love this quote by Gordon B. Hinckley that says,
Get on your knees and ask for the blessings of the Lord; then stand on your feet and do what you are asked to do.
Sometimes it can seem like nothing is coming from prayer or that you aren’t being heard but you are being heard and the blessings are coming. Remember everything in God’s timing. His timing is far better than you timing. So be patient and do your part and you WILL be blessed.