photo by the lovely christywrightphotography.com
Everyone’s goals for 2017 keep popping up in my bloglovin’ feed so I just have to share mine too! I LOVE the new year and any chance I can get to set new goals and refocus. I am still trying to decide what ONE thing I want to work on in 2017 is but I haven’t pin pointed it quite yet. So here are some of my goals for this great new year! [in no particular order]
- take more pictures. i really want to blog more about life but pictures are sooo important (because let’s be honest that is the best part.) so i want to take more pictures and be in more of them. haha! i’ve just learned manual on my camera and i want to become more comfortable with it.
- put the gospel first. no matter how busy i want Christ to be the center of my life. and take more time for meaningful prayers.
- make lots of good friends! going off to college this year can be scary but I want to make it a good time and gain many good friendships. talk to people. go to events. stop worrying about what others [might] think about me.
- blog once a month. post on HT’s IG at least once a week. taking 12 hrs of college + being stuco president + class secretary + about a million other things…. has made me have less time for HT’s and I want to at least keep it up. Even if it’s only once a week.
- stop procrastinating! it stresses me out and yet i’ve had days to work on whatever it is. this is something I really need to work on.
- enjoy each and every day. the slow ones. the hard ones. the busy ones. the good ones. i find myself saying, “oh ill be happy when assignment is done or when i get to do this” too much. this year i am going to learn to enjoy the journey no matter what.
- keep up with piano. i learned sooo much this year on the piano and i don’t want to stop learning when i go to college and get busy. be able to play 50 hymns. (children’s’ and/or hymns)
- write in my journal more. even if it is just one line. its an exciting time in my life and i want document it more.
- get all A’s! this is a goal I’ve always had for myself for as long as I can remember. so it is something I want to keep up with especially as I finish High School.
- pop only 2x a month. dr. pepper is my weakness! maybe (just maybe) start exercising regularly. and ya know eat more greens and less fired yummy stuff.
- spend time & money more wisely. this sorta goes along with my “stop procrastinating” goal but i want to read more and spend less time on social media. and as far as spending money more wisely i am all about retail therapy.. but i defiantly want to remember “quality vs. quantity.”
I have the feeling that 2017 is going to be the best year yet! Now tell me your goals in the comments! 😉