GUYS!!!! I finally finished High School! You know everyone says your senior year is the busiest and they are NOT lying! Well, I was sure I couldn’t be thattt busy so I signed up for another 12 hours of online college classes 🙂 So needless to say my excuse is once again, I’VE BEEN BUSY!! Anyway, here are some of my favorites as of lately.
F A V O R I T E S
- WALLPAPERS! Like I said in the last favorites post I love changing my wallpaper! Here are some great ones + for your phone too!
- If you didn’t already know I LOVE the Robertson’s ( the Duck Dynasty family) and John Luke’s sweet wife Mary Kate has the sweetest blog! I seriously love reading it!
- Mint Arrow. Not only do I love the amazing deals she finds, I LOVE this sweet lady behind this blog. She is always sharing her testimony about the gospel and it just makes me SO happy!
- If your an online shopper like me I highly recommend downloading the Honey extension! It finds the best coupons for you to use without having to google them!
- THIS dress from Roolee! I wore it for Baccularate and I LOVE IT!
H I G H L I G H T S
Of course there have been many highlights over the last months but here are a few!
- PROM! I had a super time at prom with these girls!
- Baccalaureate (in my Roolee dress!)
- Bye bye Oklahoma, I’m headed to BYU!
- Your class of 2017! I’ve grown up with these people and look forward to seeing where God takes them all. But, I am sure going to miss seeing them everyday!