F A V O R I T E S
- I love changing my wallpaper on my mac and I am loving all these free ones from http://www.thinkmakeshareblog.com/?s=wallpapers&submit= seriously they have some great ones!
- WHERE ARE MY BOOK LOVERS!?! This website is my new best friend! SUPER cheap books, free shipping, have TONS of books. Like I went to my library because I seriously have the longest list of books I want to read and they didn’t have ONE. But thrift books had ALL OF THEM. I know I am super excited about this but they came in way better condition than I expected, free shipping, and came super quickly!
- Awesome with Allison podcasts! She just barely released these and I am loving them so far! Highly recommend.
- Coconut and Almond Kind Bars. Okay, I think I am obsessed with KIND bars. They are my favorite!
H I G H L I G H T S
I am not going to lie this month was a super great month but it seemed like it was never going to end! The fact that Christmas was just over a month ago blows my mind. Feels like months ago… but I am so glad to be heading into February!
- Shopping and doing homework with my sweet friend Macy! It has been a crazy month full of homework among other things. She made this month the BEST! Never take good friends for granted!
- Youth Conference! I (honestly) didn’t want to go but I had the time of my life! My group was amazing, the speakers, the activities, everything was just WONDERFUL!