During the Summer I went with a friend to hear Al Fox Carraway speak and I just had to share some of my notes with you!
- You have to do your REAL TRY to experience real change.
- Choose. Choose the good or bad. CHOOSE GOOD!
- Change of mindset and perspective will change everything.
- Look for the good. You find what you are looking for.
- Trying your real try you will receive the best now. Those blessings aren’t just reserved for the eternities.
- Keep going. We are blessed for our efforts. And, if you keep going you will bless others.
- He will help you be happy now even during your struggles.
- Hard times will always be there but so will Christ.
- Go forth. Embrace the unexpected knowing who is leading you along.
- Don’t forget who’s hands your in.
- You matter. What you do matters.
- He hears you. But, He also has a lot of great things in store for you.
I hope that maybe there was something in my notes that you needed to hear.
My definition of CHANGE: an opportunity, that sometimes is hard but well worth it, to grow and become the person God wants us to become.
Now I want you to think of your definition of change. No, seriously look away from this post and think about it. Then come back here.
Your definition might be, “scary, hard, horrible.” or it might be “hard but worth it.” But let me say this: Your definition of that word will influence how you see and react to change.
But I am here to tell you that if you change (there it is again..) your mindset to see change in a good, positive way it will be okay. It will all be okay. Say it with me: It will all be OKAY.
Sometimes change is required to become who God wants us to become. It’s just part of being a diamond in rough. Just think of what a better person you will be because of it.
I know that it can be hard to move or go to a new school or change anything in general but YOU CAN DO IT! And you will be a better person because of it. So EMBRACE it.
CHALLENGE: Think back to a time when there was a change in your life and think of how you are a better person today because of that change.