During the Summer I went with a friend to hear Al Fox Carraway speak and I just had to share some of my notes with you!
- You have to do your REAL TRY to experience real change.
- Choose. Choose the good or bad. CHOOSE GOOD!
- Change of mindset and perspective will change everything.
- Look for the good. You find what you are looking for.
- Trying your real try you will receive the best now. Those blessings aren’t just reserved for the eternities.
- Keep going. We are blessed for our efforts. And, if you keep going you will bless others.
- He will help you be happy now even during your struggles.
- Hard times will always be there but so will Christ.
- Go forth. Embrace the unexpected knowing who is leading you along.
- Don’t forget who’s hands your in.
- You matter. What you do matters.
- He hears you. But, He also has a lot of great things in store for you.
I hope that maybe there was something in my notes that you needed to hear.
as a follower of Christ we are taking upon His name. we are promising that we will do what He would do. we are representatives of Him. we are lights because He is the light.
people should see Christ through us. and not only that but they should want to know Christ because they know us. they should see someone who’s confident in Christ and is confident is His ability to change our lives.
“When you choose to follow Christ, you choose to be changed.” -Ezra Taft Benson
as a follower of Christ we are promising to treat others how we want to be treated. we are willing to stand out and be different from the world. we are willing to do what it takes to not only believe in Him but KNOW Him. we love Him. what are you willing to do or change to follow Christ?
CHALLENGE: before you do anything today ask yourself, “would Christ do this?” (this includes talking…;)
happy monday! don’t forget to go vote for next week’s topic on instagram!